Onda is introducing the new BPHE models S87 and S93 for HVAC&R applications with boosting performance +30% vs current S82 in terms of kW/m2.
The design of the plate corrugations pattern has been optimized thanks to a CFD analysis supported by thermal laboratory test.
The new Onda brazed plates S93 and S87 have been developed to respond to high efficiency and low water pressure drop market demand using high pressure refrigerants as R454B, R32 and R410A
New patented distribution system which allows to achieve stable performance with large plate package.
BENEFITS VS S82
• Evaporator and condenser average performance: +30% kW/m2
• Lower DPwater -25% at same flow rate
• Stainless steel average weight saving : -20%
• Capacity range 20 – 90 kW
• Two model range PS 30 barg, PS 49 barg